Welcome to Oxford Optometry
Your Optometrist in Woodstock, ON.
Call us at 519-421-3303 today.
At Oxford Optometry in Woodstock, we prioritize your ocular health. Dr. Sarah Andreasen, along with her associates, Dr. Jessica Nguyen and Dr. Chris Schellingerhoudt are expertly trained in diagnosing and treating both common and serious eye issues. We take the time to get to know you and work with you to take care of your vision needs. Our focus is your optical health and eyecare needs. At Oxford Optometry, we provide eye exams using some of the most advanced technology available in optometry. Our doctors know that the right prescription comes from the perfect balance between clear eyesight, visual efficiency and and your ability to process visual information seamlessly. If contact lenses are your correction product of choice, we will not only fit you expertly, but take the time to educate you until you reach your own comfort level with the process. If frames are your go-to, our boutique boasts a huge selection of both eyeglasses and sunglasses, including many popular designer brands.
Have an eye emergency? Call us right away and we will take care of you.
At Oxford Optometry, Dr. Andreasen offers many services for our patients of all ages and vision levels.
These include but are not limited to:
- Ortho-K: Ortho-K is a nonsurgical treatment that’s an alternative to LASIK. These specialized contacts gradually readjust the shape of the cornea for improved vision.
- LASIK: Oxford Optometry provides co-management for LASIK surgery. LASIK is a laser-guided surgery that corrects vision in one or both eyes. This can erase symptoms of astigmatism, hyperopia, and myopia.
- Contacts/specialty contacts: If you’ve never worn contacts before, let our expertly trained staff explain proper care and use. We also carry specialty contacts like colored contacts and hard-to-fit contacts for those with keratoconus and other advanced eye conditions.
- Eyeglasses (including designer eyeglasses) and sunglasses: We will fit you for the perfect pair of sunglasses or eyeglasses. Our selection of designer eyeglasses is more than impressive.
- Dry eye treatment: If your eyes aren’t producing enough of their own natural tears, you may have dry eye. Sometimes basic eyedrops do the trick, but not always. Our doctors will test you for dry eye and suggest a prescription treatment plan that works.
- Computer vision treatment: If you spend too long staring at screens all day (including smartphone screens), you may have computer vision. Symptoms include neck aches, dry eyes, headaches, eye strain, and blurred vision. By making some lifestyle changes, many of these symptoms should disappear. We are happy to walk your through suggested lifestyle adjustments.
- Blue light vision services: When you’re on your phone or at the computer too long, you are subjected to excessive blue light. This can negatively impact sleep cycles. A suppression of your body's ability to produce melatonin is being linked to multiple health challenges. Let Dr. Andreasen and her team assess your lifestyle with our blue light vision services.
To learn more or schedule an appointment call us at 519-421-3303 or visit us at Oxford Optometry.
716 Dundas St, Woodstock, ON N4S 1E7.
Eye See...Eye Learn!
Our office participates in the Eye See...Eye Learn program. If your child was born in 2014 and enrolled in junior kindergarten, they will receive an eye exam and free glasses(if needed). For full explanation of program, go to https://eyeseeeyelearn.ca. To book appointment, please call our office at 519-421-3303.
Woodstock Optometrist | Oxford
716 Dundas St Woodstock, ON N4S 1E7